What makes your coffee so special?
- Avita Coffee is made from high quality coffees expertly roasted and shipped directly to you.
- Our Florida Fresh coffee is strong, but not burnt and bitter, with a rich full bodied taste.
- Our coffee roaster has 40 years of experience in the coffee industry.
- We use high quality coffees which we cup prior to roasting. All of our coffees are roasted in small batches. We then seal them to lock in their freshness and ship them directly to you.
- Our combination of quality coffee, experience and timing permit us to give you a cup of coffee that you’ll enjoy every day.
What’s the best way to brew your coffee?
- Use two rounded tablespoons of coffee for each 6 ounces of water. Adjust to taste.
- Use filtered or bottled water.
- Store your coffee in a cool, dry location. Avoid storing your coffee in the refrigerator.
- Utilice dos cucharadas llenas de café por cada 6 onzas de agua. Ajuste a su gusto.
- Utilice agua embotellada o filtrada.
- Guarde en un lugar fresco y seco. Evite almacenar el café en el refrigerador.
How long does my coffee stay fresh?
We suggest you drink your coffee within 60 days of receiving and opening it in order to ensure your coffee is at high level of freshness.
Nosotros hablamos español. Por favor correo electrónico sus preguntas a email@example.com
When is my order shipped?
Our coffees are fresh roasted. When you place your order we will prepare your coffee for shipping. Your coffee will normally ship by the end of the next business day. Shipping times may vary according to availability.
How long will it take to get my coffee?
It depends on where you live and the weight of your order. Our coffee is roasted and shipped from South Florida by UPS Ground or The United States Postal Service (USPS) Priority Mail. Delivery times may vary according to any UPS or Priority Mail shipping delays. Below please find a UPS shipping map for your review.
Do you accept returns?
Since we opened in 2003 we haven’t had any returns from our internet customers, however, we gladly offer a 14 day money back guarantee from the day you place your order. The buyer pays return shipping. Upon receiving the product we will credit the buyer’s account.
Corporate Mailing Address:
Avita Coffee & Provision, Inc.
950 Peninsula Corporate Circle
Boca Raton, Florida 33487
May I place my order by telephone?
You certainly may. Please call us at 561-995-0700. Our phone lines are open Mon-Fri 9:00 am to 5:00 EST.